- Permanently flexible, invisible to UV light, and mold/mildew resistant.
- Waterproof, weather tight seal that will not freeze, shrink, crack, sag, or slump. Plastic tubes will not fall apart, crack or split open.
- Excellent adhesion to most building substrates, excellent tooling, and easily gunned at all temperatures— winter and summer. Tack free in 10 minutes, and completely cured within 48 hours.
- 18 month shelf life, solvent free, low odor, and VOC compliant in all 50 states (green building compliance).
- Available in all major siding, trim, coil, window and metal roof manufacturer colors. AAMA verified for all window installations, and it can be used on interior and exterior surfaces/applications.
- Ability to use entire tube—or can save with end cap—no waste, removable tips.
- 100 Series Silicone has excellent adhesion to most non-porous substrates such as polycarbonate, glass, aluminum, ceramic tile, fiberglass and glazed brick.
See Technical Information
Check out other Sealants and Tape Products