- 304 SS with MB micro-bit drill point design.
- Proprietary raw material & work hardening during the wire drawing & thread rolling process provides a hardened drill point.
- MB drill point is designed to penetrate steel thickness up to 18 gauge.
- Excellent choice for animal confinement & high corrosion applications. A written 40 year warranty against red rust is available upon request.
- Cupped Head design provides an attractive finished appearance. There is no dissimilar aluminum washer assembled to the screw. It can be used in all treated wood substrates.
FOR PROPER APPLICATION, THE USE OF IMPACT DRIVERS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED ON ANY PAINTED FASTENER
PULLOUT & PULLOVER VALUES ARE DETERMINED IN THE ST FASTENING SYSTEMS ENGINEERING LABORATORY & BASED UPON WOOD DENSITIES FOUND IN PRESENT DAY WOOD PRODUCTS.
CHECK WITH ALUMINUM SUPPLIER FOR COMPATIBILITY WHEN USED IN COASTAL OR MARINE APPLICATIONS.
The MB micro-bit point may generate small metal shavings upon installation. It is recommended to clean/sweep the metal panels after installation to prevent premature rust specks.
Check out other Stainless Steel Fastening System Fasteners
|10 x 1”||3000||8.0|
|10 x 1 1/2”||2500||10.1|
|10 x 2||2000||12.2|
|10 x 2 1/2”||1500||15.4|
|10 x 3”||1000||17.2|
NOTES: All strength values shown below are ultimate values, expressed in LBS. Apply an appropriate safety factor to obtain design limits.
|WASHER FACE DIAMETER||.465/.433|
|HEAD ACROSS FLATS||NOM .250"|
|ULT. TENSILE STRENGTH||2700 LBS.|
|MIN. TORSIONAL STRENGTH||56 IN.-LBS.|
|NOM. SHEAR STRENGTH||2480 LBS.|
|2 X Y.PINE||1”||771|
|2 X Y.PINE||1 1/2"||1100|
|2 X SYF||1”||660/900|
|2 X SYF||1 1/2"||1286|
Pull over values are calculated with a EPDM rubber washer assembled to cupped head screw with a .500” washer face.
Go to Top of Page