- Round head with 6-lobe recess driver provides an aesthetic, low-profile appearance on sidewall metal applications installed into wood girts.
- Micro-Bit point reduces metal shavings that can embed themselves in the rubber washer.
- Undercut EPDM rubber washer provides a secure seal even when driven at an angle.
- T-25-W driver specially designed to fit securely in the 6-lobe recess with no cam-out or paint damage.
FOR PROPER INSTALLATION, THE USE OF IMPACT DRIVERS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED FOR POWDER COATED OR ANY WET PAINTED FASTENER
PULLOUT & PULLOVER VALUES ARE DETERMINED IN THE ST FASTENING SYSTEMS ENGINEERING LABORATORY & BASED UPON WOOD DENSITIES FOUND IN PRESENT DAY WOOD PRODUCTS.
The MB micro-bit point may generate small metal shavings upon installation. It is recommended to clean/sweep the metal panels after installation to prevent premature rust specks.
See Technical Information
|10 x 1”||3000||8.0|
|10 x 1 1/2”||2500||10.1|
|10 x 2”||2000||12.2|
|10 x 2 1/2”||1500||15.4|
|10 x 3”||1000||17.2|
The new Micro-Bit will completely replace the Type 17 sharp point as current inventories are depleted. Sizes listed in GREEN will continue to be sharp points, as inventory levels of those turn over at a slower rate.
|HEAD ACROSS FLATS||N/A|
|ULT. TENSILE STRENGTH||2023 LBS.|
|MIN. TORSIONAL STRENGTH||75 IN-LBS.|
|NOM. SHEAR STRENGTH||1653 LBS.|
|2 X Y. PINE*||1”||929|
|2 X SPF*||1”||640|
* Y.PINE (Yellow Pine) * SPF (Spruce Pine Fir)
Go to Top of Page