New Customer Application
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AVAILABILITY: Fasteners shown in this product catalog are standard in our product line. Many related nonstandard items not shown here are available and will be priced upon request.
PRICES: Prices and conditions of sale are subject to change without notice.
STANDARD TERMS OF PAYMENT: Net 30 Days (Based Upon Credit Approval)
FREIGHT TERMS: F.O.B. shipping point.
1. Freight is prepaid on orders of $2000.00 or more of threaded fasteners. Also included in this group are Roofjacks, Rivets, Butyl Tape, Grommets, Structural Hardware.
2. Freight is prepaid on orders of $3000.00 or more that are predominantly Closure Strips and Closure related items.
STANDARD PACKAGING: All STEELBINDER & KWIKSEAL/WOODBINDER screws are packaged in 250 piece polyethylene bags.
1. Specialty fasteners are packaged in bulk boxes.
2. Orders for less than box quantity will be subject to a 10% surcharge.
3. Orders for less than a 250 piece bag quantity will be subject to a 25% surcharge.
DROP SHIPMENTS: All drop shipments are prepaid and added to the invoice.
WARRANTY AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: All warranties of ST Fastening Systems, expressed or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purposes are specifically excluded except for the following:
ST Fastening Systems will replace any product which, within 120 days after sale by ST Fastening Systems, is found by ST Fastening Systems to be defective in material or workmanship. This is the sole warranty of ST Fastening Systems and the sole remedy available to buyers.
$50.00 MINIMUM ORDER
RETURN GOODS POLICY: A Return Authorization number (RA) must be issued by ST Fastening Systems before any product will be accepted for return. Returns without this number will be refused by ST Fastening Systems receiving department. Product must be current standard product and in a reusable condition. Returned goods will be subject to a 20% restocking charge and must be returned freight prepaid.
*Any special product produced specifically for a customer’s requirement and is not listed in our product catalog will only be accepted for return if at ST Fastening Systems discretion a resale market exists.