- Permanently flexible, invisible to UV light, and mold/mildew resistant.
- Waterproof, weather tight seal that will not freeze, shrink, crack, sag, or slump. Plastic tubes will not fall apart, crack or split open.
- Excellent adhesion to most building substrates, excellent tooling, and easily gunned at all temperatures— winter and summer. Tack free in 10 minutes, and completely cured within 48 hours.
- 18 month shelf life, solvent free, low odor, and VOC compliant in all 50 states (green building compliance).
- Available in all major siding, trim, coil, window and metal roof manufacturer colors. AAMA verified for all window installations, and it can be used on interior and exterior surfaces/applications.
- Ability to use entire tube—or can save with end cap—no waste, removable tips.
- 100 Series Silicone has excellent adhesion to most non-porous substrates such as polycarbonate, glass, aluminum, ceramic tile, fiberglass and glazed brick.
Check Out Other SEALANT AND TAPE Products
|Description||CARTON QYT.||CARTON WEIGHT|
|MRS (Metal Roof Sealant) Silicone||Qty. 12||10 lbs|
|100 Series Silicone for Polycarbonate and Fiberglass||Qty. 24||20 lbs|
|PHYSICAL PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||PERFORMANCE RANGE|
|100 SERIES||MRS||100 SERIES||MRS|
|APPEARANCE||TRANSLUCENT PASTE||COLORED PASTE*|
|EXTRUSION RATE||1/8” ORIFICE @ 50PSI||30 – 80 GRAMS|
|SKIN OVER TIME||3/8” @ 50%RH & 77·F||3/8” @ 50%RH & 77·F||25 MINUTES MAX||5-10 MINUTES|
|THROUGH CURE||3/8” @ 50%RH & 77·F||3/8” @ 50%RH & 77·F||7 DAYS||24 HOURS|
Attention: The internal data of table “204” is corrupted!